Think of Siri as a special helper inside your phone. It’s really good at understanding what we say and doing what we ask. It helps us with things like setting alarms and sending messages. But did you ever think about making Siri even more special? Imagine if your iPhone could talk to you with a message made just for you when you plugged it in to charge. It’s like a secret message from your phone! In this article, we’ll learn how to make this happen. We’ll discover the steps to making Siri Say Something When Plugging In the charger. It’s like adding a bit of your own personality to your phone. So, let’s learn how to do this and make your iPhone really unique!
How To Make Siri Say Something When Plugging In Charger ?
Now that you’re all excited about making charging time more fun, let’s find out the easy steps to make your phone talk or play sounds when you plug it in. It’s like making your phone your special friend! You’ll be surprised how simple it is to make your phone say cool things that make you smile when you charge it. You can even choose if you want your phone to say something that makes you feel happy or start your day with a cool idea. It’s like making your phone extra awesome! So, let’s learn the cool way to make Siri talk and play when your phone charges up!
You can make your iphone play funny, happy, or cool sounds when you plug it in. Imagine your phone cheering you on like a friend! It’s easy to do. Let’s find out how to make your phone say or play special things when you charge it. Get ready to have a blast with your charging time!
Customize Charging Sound On iPhone IOS 14+
Requirements: Your phone should be running at least iOS 14 and have the Shortcuts application installed in order to make this trick work.
Let’s get started with the steps to make Siri say something when charging:
- Open the Shortcuts application, then tap on (+). Then tap on Create Personal Automation.
- Once this is done, you will see a lot of options. Scroll down until you see the Charger option.
- Tap on the Charger option and select when you want Siri to say something. When you connect the charger or when you disconnect the charger. You can select both as well.
- Once you select when you want Siri to say something, tap on Add Action.
- Now tap on Speak Text.
- Once you select Speak Text, a dialogue box will open. Type the text here that you want Siri to say when you connect or disconnect the charger.
- Now tap on Next. Once you tap Next, make sure to disable the Ask Before Running’ option.
- It will open a dialogue box titled “Don’t Ask Before Running?”” tap on ‘Don’t Ask’.
- For IOS 15: If you are using IOS 15, you have to disable the Notify When Run’ option as well.
- Now hit the Done button to save your automation.
And there you have it, a simple way to make your charging time a lot more exciting and personal! With just a few taps, you’ve transformed your iPhone into a cheerful companion that adds a touch of joy to your day. From funny messages that make you laugh to inspiring words that motivate you, the possibilities are endless. Customizing Siri’s responses is like giving your device its own unique voice.
With a little imagination and these easy steps, you’ve unlocked a world of personalized interactions that show how fun and functional technology can be. So go ahead, let your device speak, laugh, or inspire you – after all, it’s your own little pocket-sized friend!
For More IOS Customization Tips And Tricks, Make Sure To Bookmark Our Website, www.SmartphoneRepublic.com.